Top Payment Gateways In UAE
- Cost of the payment solution provider. Each payment solution provider has different rates which includes transaction fee, set up costs, yearly maintenance etc.
- Support and service of the payment gateway is another critical factor that should be considered. This includes, ease of with customer can place an order, online refund facility, email and phone support, query resolution time etc
- Time interval to credit the money into your bank account. This should be noted as longer time periods in crediting the money may lead to liquidity crisis.
- Availability of integration codes, plugins and extension should be checked. If you are using poplar ecommerce frameworks like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart etc. You should check if they have a bug free plugin to be used for integration. This will reduce the integration cost in oppose to creating a custom integration.
- PayFort: PayFort an Amazon company is currently one of the leading payment gateway provider in MENA region. The service provided is best compared to other providers. Rhe monthly fee is 420 AED while for each transaction they charge 2.94 + 1.84 AED. Enterprise package is custom based which depends on the scale of your business. It is bit costlier than its counterparts.PayFort provides integration with popular ecommerce platform like Shopify, Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, Prestashop and CS-CartLink: https://www.payfort.com/build-it-fast-integration/
- Telr: Telr is another leading payment solution provider in UAE with support of 120 currencies. It has flexible pricing option with Entry plan costing 349 per month charging 0% transaction fee.Other plans include Small plan costing AED 149 per month with 2.49% transaction fee and fixed charge AED 1 per transaction and Medium plan costing AED 99 per month with 2.49% transaction fee and fixed charge of 0.50 AED per transaction.Telr offers easy integration with Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Shopify and WooCommerce.Link: https://telr.com/payment-gateway/easy-integration/
- Network International: NI is a one of the major payment solution providers with vast market share. They have partnered with PayPal so that, you can withdraw funds from PayPal to local bank account. They provide multiple merchant solution which includes Payment solution, Integrated solutions and online solutions.Network international hasn’t officially declare their integration with ecommerce frameworks on their website like PayFort and Telr, however, they do have an extension for Magento.Our personal experience with Network international for online payment solution is not high. The Magento extension provided by them is full of bugs and needs customization. The service is slow with regards to response of queries.These are personal views and can vary with experiences.
- PayTabs: PayTab offers their services in 168 currencies. You can very quickly setup PayTabs account. They provide service like Recurring payment and subscription module which is unique from other gateways. The startup plan starts from 49.99 USD per month with monthly volume up to USD 2000 and Growth plan has 2.7% + USD 027 from montly volume greater than USD 2000. They also provide enterprise plan which are quoted based on business requirement.They have integration modules/plugins available for major ecommerce frameworks like Shopify, Magento 2, OpenCart 3, PrestaShop credit card v1.7, WooCommerce v3.0Link: https://dev.paytabs.com/docs/magento/
- CCAvenue: This is an emerging global payment gateway company providing service throughout MENA region. They offer more than 200 payment options with multiple currencies accepted. Their Popular plan offers zero setup fee and monthly maintenance fee as AED 200 along with 1 AED per transaction fee. Along with it, they charge 3% commission for each transaction. They also offer a Privilege plan which can be customized based on business needs.They offer integration plugins for around 15 ecommerce frameworks like Magento, Drupal, WooCommerce, NopCommerce etc.Link: https://www.ccavenue.com/ccavenue_index.jsp
- CyberSource: Powered by Visa, CyberSource is a popular payment gateway solution provider in UAE. They offer integration with various wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Chase Pay and Samsung Pay.CyberSource offer extension for Magento 2.Link: https://www.cybersource.com/
We have mentioned the majorly used payment solution provider in UAE. Each provider has different options to offer. It is upon the business to decide which option suits your business requirement. For expert opinion and guidance on selecting the correct partner, you can contact us and we will help you take the important decision