NetSuite leads the way in
NetSuite is the leading integrated cloud business software suite, including business accounting, ERP, CRM and ecommerce software.
With NetSuite ERP and the Magento Ecommerce platform, users can now eliminate manual order processing, enhance internal efficiency, improve fulfillment speed and accuracy, and increase customer satisfaction.
Magento and NetSuite integration features
- Items synchronised from NetSuite to Magento
- Stock updated in real time
- Magento used to map NetSuite warehouses
- Any Magento orders which have been placed on the website will be converted instantly into NetSuite orders.
- Web orders can also be transferred to NetSuite with the status ‘pending approval’, offering the chance to provide NetSuite users with a customer validation or order approval process, or let them check payment and stock levels.
- After a delivery or invoice has been generated in NetSuite, web users can access updated information and a shipment tracking number on Magento, via the web order status, which changes from ‘pending/processing’ to ‘shipped’ and ‘complete’.